JazzSteps is a member of the Jazz Promotion Network - an organisation dedicated to sharing best practice for professional and volunteer jazz promoters in the UK and Ireland. It aims to:
- create collaborations which will build audiences for a jazz and related musics
- support the development of skills and opportunities for artists and promoters
- encourage and enable partnerships and communications between members
- create mechanisms for co-commissioning, touring, and other collective projects
- facilitate and enable collaborations, partnerships and communications with other organisations in the UK and Ireland and internationally
- support and link with education and participation activity in jazz at all levels
- contribute to advocacy and awareness of jazz and related musics
- help foster growth in the jazz ecology
Ian Perry is our main point of contact with the JPN. Use the link below to find out more.
9th March 2018 10:55am
Sat 08th Dec
Jazzwise Top 20 Jazz CDs of 2019
Mon 03rd Dec
Most Feared Song in Jazz, Explained
Please enter your details below to subscribe to our email list.